For more posts like this, follow Ultrafacts
In French, the words deja reve literally translate into “already dream(ed)” and the words deja vu translate into “already seen”
- iphone user: *minding his own business*
- android user: AHH look what we got here, another Apple Fanboy!
- iphone user: im not really a fanboy
- android user: let me guess, you just came back from snapchatting steve jobs's grave
- iphone user: hey man thats in poor taste
- android user: good luck getting your $300 jizz box to do what my Samsung G4TMX can *pulls out very large phone*
- iphone user: it's quite large
- Android user: you should see the stylus. it's a legit pencil! *tries to grab stylus, drops massive phone, it falls and lands on a chipmunk, breaking its neck*
- iphone user: oh my god!
- android user: oh my god is right! *picks up samsung* not a scratch on it. now thats some good engineering
this nice old man on the train started talking talking to me about acronyms like LOL and ROFL (which is a conversation I can’t resist) and he told me to get his prototype acronym famous with the kids: FMLO: Farting My Laugh Out
“Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first.”Steve Irwin (1962 - 2006)
calling out slut shaming hells yes
if you think gay men are obsessed with penises well boy howdy have you ever listened to a straight guy talk for more than 20 seconds
HAPPENING NOW (9.24.14): The situation in Ferguson is escalating quickly. Protests continue, following this morning’s burning of a Mike Brown memorial, and another frustrating Ferguson City Council meeting.Looks like the same “antagonize over de-escalate” tactics are back online. Prayers to all those out in the street of Ferguson right now fighting for their right to exist. #staywoke #farfromover (PT I, PT II, PT III)
Bringing back the dogs, choppers, charging the crowd, attempting to bottleneck protesters into an area, AND live shots possible fired into the crowd… what the ever-living fuck is Ferguson PD trying to do?! We’re a month and a half into this saga, and they still don’t know how to de-escalate a situation. Pray y’all. That might be all we got right now.
Favorite story posts part 1
That last one
My dad says the ‘making love in a canoe’ about american beer
THESE ARE FUCKING GOLD
The word “Bazinga!” is an officially registered trademark of Warner Bros.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon, Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1,746 people in the blink of an eye.
Hugging can help reduce stress and lower blood pressure — This helps to protect us from heart disease.